December 15, 2007
Ten Things You Want To Say To Ten Different People:
1. God, I'm so grateful we met way back when. As much as you may not realize it, you were a really big part of my growing up over the years. Our friendship was fairly shallow, you came and went--but you just knew how to listen and how to help me when I needed it. Others considered you weird and annoying sometimes, but that was because they never heard you really speak. And I'm so happy I was one of the few you DID speak to...about more than just Band...at school. And now I'm really glad we've become more than friends. You're the best I could ever hope for, and I hope I don't screw this up.
2. We haven't known each other a very long time, but you were my first REAL friend at school. I didn't even really realize it till last night, but the friends I -did- hang out with just used me. To be their puppet or guinea pig for experiments. And you really helped show me that I can be more than that. And because of that I've managed to respect myself a little more. You don't realize how much I value our relationship sometimes, but that's o.k. We'll both come to some understanding soon. You're my best friend, and remember, I'm a listener. Vent when you need to k? But stop worrying about your weight! YOU ARE GORGEOUS. >< Gah. I luff you
3. I am SO glad we aren't friends anymore. You used me like a puppet and tested me like an experiment. Our relationship was shallow, but I hung on because, honestly, you were my only friend at the time. I didn't seem to realize until we grew apart how much you hurt me. I was depressed half of last year BECAUSE of you. Because of your lack of acknowledgment and constant disappointment over NOTHING. Thank GOD we aren't to the point where I depend on your approval every day at school anymore. I'm not your clone, and I'm proud.
4. You are possibly the only woman I would go gay for :p. I love you beyond reason and I hope our friendship stays strong. You have a really interesting perspective on life and I love to hear your side of things. And I know you have my back when people are being b**chy, and I have yours.
5. I'm really happy we're friends. I mean, you can be the world's biggest asshole (gomen) sometimes, but you're still cool. And funny. And you make my friends laugh. As maddie said, I think you're a keeper.
6. I love watching you grow up. I mean, you're only 4 1/2, but you're so bloody cute. And I really hope we keep our friendship strong. I want to watch you grow old and have kids. I love you lil' sis.
7. You may not think I appreciate you as much as others, but I appreciate you more. You've raised me to not show my emotions when I'm around you, because they upset you. I've finally figured it out, and try to keep it to myself. But it seems to be backfiring on me, seeing as how you can't see how much I love you. I wish I could find a happy medium.
8. Gah, you're a B****
9. Haha, even though your voice rarely has ANY emotional inflictions, you still make me laugh. You're the weirdest person I know, without even being weird. I love the fact we're friends. You've played a big part in my life for 7 years, and I don't want to stop that.
10. We don't know each other very well, but I value our short friendship. I love to email you and I can't wait until we get each other's pen-letters. I love to read the warmth in your letters, and I know how dedicated you are to your friends. I hope we become really close over the years, and that I can see you sometimes!
Nine Things About Yourself:
1. I watch lips. It's not a sign of disrespect, it's how I learned to speak. I have issues understanding what you're saying if I'm reading your eyes, unless I love you, I trust you, or we're in an interview.
2. I still get nervous on stage. I've been doing it for years, but everyone seems to think I'm a ball of courage. Nope. I melt right after.
3. I'm really selfish sometimes. I'm sorry, but I have my moments in which I really do wish the world revolved around me for 4 or so minutes. And I'm sorry I act that way a lot nowadays. It's what happens when you don't focus on yourself 24/7 for over 5 years.
4. I. Love. Kaufman. If you make fun of my town, my friends or my sometimes-accent, I will BEAT. YOU. DOWN. Never make fun of a small-town girl. I've got a lot of pride. Suck it.
5. I'm freakishly indecisive. Sorry guys.
6. When I get nervous or frustrated, I might cry. Don't worry, it's just letting out emotions. Hug me, though. Even if I tell you not to. Okay? It lets' me know you care.
7. I do believe in God, I just don't shove the bible down everyone's throat like some do.
8. I want to touch as many lives as I can. Even if it is just with a hug when they're down.
9. I love making people happy. I used to be known as a people-pleaser because I devoted my life to that. I realized I can't do that and be happy as well, but if we can compromise, that'd be great :D
Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1. LISTEN TO ME
2. Care about me
3. Let me be who I want to be. You don't have to like what I like, but let me be myself.
4. Be a true friend. And get ready to hug a lot--it's how I grew up (Smalltowns=lotso'hugs)
5. Don't be afraid to be idiotic or seize the day.
6. Play with my hair, please? :D
7. Don't cheat, don't lie, don't think you can get away with it.
8. Love yourself too
Six Things You Wish You Never Did: (Someone else said 1-6, but I agree)
1. There's no point in wishing I never did something when it's already happened.
2. The past is in the past now.
3. And I do believe it should stay that way.
4. I live in today.
5. Strive for a better future.
6. And never lose sight of myself.
[^^ Stolen from Maddie, thank youuu!)
Five Turn Offs:
1. Being oblivious to things I care about
3. Any signs of being abusive
5. The whole "Men are better than women" attitude. Pisses me off. D:
Four Turn Ons:
2. Cute smile
Three Smileys That Describe Your Life:
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. Meet some of my heroes
2. Do something important that will be remembered at least by 1 person.
I get bummed out really easily, and I take most of what people say to heart. But I can bounce back quickly if I'm allowed to vent, and listen to my music, and just laugh with friends about boob-sizes (Well, not just that, but it seems to be a reoccuring topic, XDD)
"Anyone can imagine. Only special people can create" ~Me.