Saturday, November 29, 2008

One day I'll put this to music...

November 29, 2008

Weather I'll sing it or not is a completely different story.

The soundtrack in my mind
Ever playing, constant loops
You see,
There's a glitch..
Sometimes, the music flips
And intertwines the chords a bit
Making two, even three songs into one
One big, glitchy song
Of Beatles and Raindrops and Death Cab and ...music
Music takes me away
To a place I didn't know was there
Until I found it (Well, duh)

You see, I'm a cynical person
Overly analytical of everything I do
I think I screwed up somewhere...
not sure where though.
I want a parrot...not really.

I wish I could put some of my funny moments...
into a giant webcomic. But alas,
I've no talent.
Though talentless people can make webcomics too, I guess.
I'd try...but no wacom, no scanner...
I'm making up excuses now.

The soundtrack of my--wait, I've done that.
You see, there's a glitch in me
it makes me cynical
and intertwines the chords a bit
not sure where though
To a place I didn't know was there
I'd try...but no wacom, no scanner
I think I screwed up somewhere
..intertwining the music a bit into..
a giant webcomic.
I'm making up excuses now, I suppose
But you see, there's a glitch in me.

No comments: