Sunday, December 21, 2008

I've begun a sort of comic...

It's not really a comic in the sense that it is an ongoing story in which each issue furthers the plot along. It's more like..."Here's something random that happened to [insert name here], with a bit of a Tsuki-inspired twist" or "This was inspired by a fluke note." sort of thing.
Some of them may not even be that amusing to people who don't know who I'm talking about in the comics, but for the most part, the other students seem to find them amusing.

Anyway, the point of this post.
I'm working on this comic and have begun a bit of a regular comic-making schedule (1 per week. Script decided on by tuesday, sketch by thursday, inked by saturday) and I hope to find my old flat-bed scanner (I refuse to tear out the papers from my sketchbook) so I can begin posting them regularly on Sundays. :) I even have a Holiday one that, once posted, will be gravely out of season :D

So, yeah. End of update.

No comments: